Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in
The Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Accountancy is designed to equip students with necessary professional knowledge and skills in various aspects of accounting and related disciplines for them to pursue careers in business and professional development.
Equipped with a broad base of accountancy and related knowledge, graduates are able to pursue careers in any private or public business sector, be it commerce or industry. This qualification opens doors to a wide range of career opportunities, including accountancy, auditing, taxation, finance, management consultancy and other general management positions.
Students who have completed the Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) in Accountancy programme will be eligible to:
• enter the Qualification Programme (QP) of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA),
• enter CPA Programme of CPA Australia,
• receive exemption from Papers F1 to F9 of the professional examinations of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) provided that they have taken the subjects requested by the ACCA,
• receive partial exemption from the professional examinations of the Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries (HKICS) / Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA), and
• receive partial exemption from the professional examinations of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA).
Note: The above professional bodies have the sole right to award exemptions.
A recognised Associate Degree in business or equivalent qualification.
Those who do not possess the above-mentioned qualifications but have reached the age of 25 at commencement of study may apply as mature applicants. Mature applicants should possess relevant working experience in supervisory / managerial positions and have completed post-secondary studies in related fields. They will also be required to pass an admission test and demonstrate to the Admission Interview Panel their ability to complete the programme.
Dr Bosco Yu
Tel: 3746 0722
Deputy Programme Leader
Ms Josephine Wong
Tel: 3746 0741
Mr Dennis Nam
Tel: 3746 0086
Ms Winnie Fong
Tel: 3746 0039